Thursday, October 26, 2006

to do list

Over the next few days:

* box up and mail the birthday gifts for my sisters

* make hotel reservations for a night or two in Muncie, to go see Bill at his birthday next month

* make hotel reservations for our weekend in Cleveland next month

* mail the box to Danlo at the same time as the boxes for my sisters

* buy finch seed for the sock feeders

* make a reservation for Max to stay at the kennel when we go to Muncie and Cleveland

* try to get a bit more ahead in the home schooling lesson plans

* generally get the house more clean - every room other than Bill's needs to be cleaned

* find time to watch a few movies

* take the outgrown children's clothes to a charity (they've been sitting in the front room since August)

* tomorrrow must get a couple of pumpkins to put out on the porch, as well as Halloween candy

* shave my legs so I can wear a skirt or a dress to the Shakespeare play on Saturday night if I wish (I hate shaving my legs in the winter though I keep them perfectly clean in the summer)

* try to figure out what vacation time I need in 2007, as the once a year vacation derby rapidly approaches, when everyone puts in for all of their requests for an entire year all at once- I am thinking a week for camping in the summer, and maybe a long weekend so I can go to Chicago with Dan for a weekend of listening to music throughout River North, and then everyone's birthdays as usual

No comments: