Sunday, October 15, 2006

answering an email

I got this in an email from one of Dan's nieces. You are supposed to pass it on to a bunch of people, but I do not like doing that sort of thing unless it is a particularly funny joke...so...

 

I know we're all busy, but take a break and have some fun!
>
>Four Things About Me.
>Things you may not have known about me...
>(and some of you know too much...)
>
>A) Four Jobs I have had in my life:

1. general dogsbody for a scientist at the UM Museum of Natural History

2. washing dishes in a dorm cafteria at UM

3. working for the state of Michigan in a hospital

4. working for the federal government in a hospital

>B) Four movies I could watch over and over:
>
1. Monty Python and the Holy Grail

2. original Star Wars Trilogy

3. Lord of the Rings trilogy

4. Space Balls

>C) Four places I have lived:
>
1. Lake Orion, Michigan

2. Ann Arbor, Michigan

3. Canton, Michigan

4. Ypsilanti, Michigan

>D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
>
(The problem with this is that I do not watch much television).

1. Mythbusters

2. Meerkat Manor

3. any good documentary on the History Channel

4. Dirty Jobs

>E) Been on vacation:
>
1. Colorado Rockies

2. Black Hills of South Dakota

3. Grand Canyon of Arizona

4. grand tour of Utah's national parks



>F) Four of my favorite foods:
>
>1. freshly baked bread

2. French sheep's milk cheese

3. wild strawberries

4. cherry cheesecake

>G) Four places I would like to be right now:

1. anywhere at all with my children

2. visiting my "brothers" - Fist in New York or Danlo in Albuquerque

3. northern Michigan to see peak autumn color

4. on a seacliff in Maine

No comments: