Friday, October 13, 2006

quiet day

Had a quiet day today, and needed one. I did not get sick until tonight, which is great for me! And so far only a couple of desperate runs to the bathroom. I can deal with this.

The morning was spent sleeping in, then spending time with Steven. The home schooling is going well.

This afternoon I went grocery shopping. I probably will not make it to Trader Joe's or Whole Foods until Sunday, as the early Tigers games today and tomorrow (they moved the starting times of the games up by four hours to try to miss the worst of the cold after the sun goes completely down) are sort of eating into my time - though it is a very happy distraction!

Later afternoon was spent watching the Tigers win the third game of the American League Pennant series. One more win and the get into the World Series! Kenny Rogers, our starting pitcher was superb!!

And we did have a very healthy dinner tonight. Green salad, garlic bread sticks, and roasted vegetables with Italian seasoning, washed down by low fat milk. I am determined to take the time to prepare and eat healthy food over these five days, and to avoid caffeine (except in green tea, which I love too much to give up!). Maybe that will help me feel better!

No comments: