Sunday, October 22, 2006

tired tired tired

It's been a busy couple of days.

Yesterday I took Steven out for lunch and a haircut. Then we went grocery shopping. I was also on the phone with Bill a lot. He was registering for next semester, and he is all nervous about school right now.

He has hated his architecture classes beyond words since school started in August. I mean he despises them. Thankfully, he has the sense to get out of the program starting with next semester. But since he knew how proud Dan and I were that he got into architecture school - and one of the best in the US at that - he was insecure about dropping out and just taking regular classes. But with a lot of reassurance of our love for him and the fact that we want him to be happy - or at least not miserable - he finally had the gumption to do this.

So next term he will be taking two honors seminars, phys ed, speech, chemistry, and economics.

He was on the verge of coming home this weekend, but I pointed out that it is supposed to snow tomorrow, and that he will be home for a five day weekend (fall break) next week, so he stayed at school.

Today Steven was sick all day, I did laundry, and the Tigers lost - and lost horribly in the first game of the World Series. It gave me time to finish the huge book I have been reading though, as after awhile I simply couldn't stand to watch the game anymore.

No comments: