Tuesday, October 24, 2006

still tired

I stayed up way to late last night. A friend lent me a dvd about a month ago, and I had not had time to watch it. So last night I decided to watch the thing come hell or high water, so I can finally return it to her. But that meant it was another 3:30 AM morning. At least this time staying up much too late was fun, as opposed to working on lesson plans! (I did that most of the day yesterday from the time I woke up until I went to work).

The cats are crawling all over me right now. I have the brush, and they are taking turns getting brushed, again and again and again. Greedy little beasties! But sweet soft purry little beasties, too!

Three work nights left, then the weekend. Bill will be home! Dan and Steven and I will get to see Patrick Stewart live on stage in a Shakespeare play!

Friday morning I will have to go on a major grocery shopping run. Since Bill went to school, we have found that our food budget has dropped more than half! So when he comes home, there is not enough food for him! It is amazing how much a 17 year old boy can eat!

Another wonderful pitching performance (though very controversial) from Kenny Rogers, and the Tigers came back to tie the World Series 1-1. Three games in three nights in St. Louis, starting tonight. The Tigers have got to win at least one of them! Though two or three would be much better!

No comments: