Friday, October 6, 2006

end of the week

Man, am I tired. I get up as early as I can every morning for the home schooling, then work afternoons. The only time I have to be by myself is in the middle of the night when I get home. I need a day soon where I can just sleep for twelve hours and feel better. I am thinking Saturday might be the day!  I can sleep until the early afternoon, then watch Steven play soccer, then we will go to the jazz concert.

This week my friends were good to me. I had home cooked dinners three nights this week. Great stuff! Home cooked food that neither Dan nor I have to prepare! Heaven!

When I get off the computer I shall have to get lessons ready for astronomy and The Iliad. We are getting nearly done with The Iliad, and I think I might give Steven a short story such as Legend of Sleepy Hollow or something by Edgar Allen Poe for Halloween before we tackle The Odyssey.

The Tigers won today!!  At Yankee Stadium!!  Perhaps there is a bit of hope in the world after all for those of us follow the Tigers! Now, if only there could be hope for those of us who love friends who are secretive liars... But no, I am sure that my former friend will never bother to contact me. Ah well. One miracle at a time.

No comments: