Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Tigers Win!

The Tigers won the first game in the American League championship series! YAY!!!

The weather looked gorgeous out in California - but when he teams get to Detroit later this week it might be below freezing, and spitting a bit of snow - or so the weather forecasters say!

Three night down for this work week. Two to go! I do not know how I got through work tonight - I was running to the bathroom all night long to have diarrhea. Yuck!  Throw in the dizziness and headache from the sinus pressure from the allergies, and I was a wreck!  I feel as if I have been constantly down, grouchy, and not feeling well for nearly two months now. This has got to stop!

Ways to start feeling better on my five day weekend:

* go to Whole Foods and Trader Joe's and stock up on very healthy (preferrably organic) food so the whole family can eat great and nourishing food over those days and nights!

* after the big frost, treat myself to an afternoon at an apple cider mill!

* after the big frost, take the dog out for a walk every day - good for both of us!

* watch the Tigers and feel good!

* make sure to get enough sleep! but not the insane amounts my body seems to be craving right now!

* drink more water and less caffeine!

No comments: