Sunday, January 7, 2007

tired;headache

Bill went back to school this morning. That, as always, makes me very sad. I miss the kiddo. Dan and Steven are off in Lansing for a wrestling tournament, so I temporarily have the house to myself. I have been trying to read Steven Erikson's Midnight Tides, but am having trouble concentrating from this darned headache, so I have put it aside for now.

I really do not want to go in to work tonight. I mean - I really do not want to go in to work tonight. But I will drag my butt there, and hope it will be quiet.

I gave up caffeine earlier this week, and am wondering if that is why I have been feeling so off. Perhaps I should start drinking small amounts of caffeine in the mornings again so I can feel better.

Today's slacker list:

* picked up two weeks of dirty laundry from the floor of Bill's room

* made the bed in Bill's room

* shelved the books all over the floor of Bill's room

* am doing a load of laundry

* changed the garbage cans liners in all three bedrooms

No comments: