Wednesday, January 10, 2007

only two nights left until my break

Too tired to make an actual entry.

Slacker list:

*ran to two stores to pick up a few things

* sorted out six loads of clean laundry, but did not have time before work to put them away

* started packing for Dan and Steven's trip - am nearly done

I am still stiff and sore from my fall the other night. I am very tired. I am about to take a long, hot shower to relax my muscles. Two more nights at work, then four days off. Two days until Dan and Steven fly out to California. The first thing I will do while alone in the house is to raise the thermostats in the house to over sixty degrees. It is time to live dangerously (and warmly) for a few days.

On Friday I will go to the grocery store - while the guys are gone and I have plenty of time to cook for myself, I am planning on making lots of great vegetarian meals. So I will need lots of fresh vegetables, etc. for the long weekend.

No comments: