Friday, January 19, 2007

still a bit freaked out

Still a bit freaked out over the big revelation from yesterday. I'm glad she told me , though, as regular gyn exams and pap smears do not catch the weird vaginal cancer, so now I can get the exam I need.

And I was good - I did call for an exam, as I am due for my annual anyway. It is not my fault that they had no appointments open until late March! And figure it will take a couple of months to get the mammogram after that - I need to get a referral first at the gyn exam, and then it will take a couple of months to get the appointment.

I also called for me and Dan to both go in and get eye exams next Friday at lunch time. We have appointments back to back and can also eat lunch. I am actually fairly geeked up over that - I need new glasses desperately, and I can finally get a pair, thanks to having the new vision insurance!

I still need to call for dental checkups for us - but need to find a dentist first, as our old one sadly passed away in November, from leukemia at a fairly young age. Dental insurance will also be a God-send.

slacker list for the last two days:

home schooled Steven both days

kept the fire going downstairs, took out emptied crates of wood, brought in full crates of wood

yes, I have been slacking!

No comments: