Thursday, January 11, 2007

one more day

Today I was so tired and stressed out from a busy week at work, that I decided to do nothing today other than spend time with Steven and rest before work. I have decided to do the same tomorrow - do nothing other than work and take the guys to the airport (well, obviously take care of the dog and cats both days).

Friday I will run my errands such as grocery shopping.

By Friday evening, I hope to spend the rest of the long weekend at home - cooking healthy meals, enjoying the company of my pets, resting, reading, watching movies - and yes, even doing some cleaning and laundry. I wish to have four of the most restful days imaginable after running my Friday errands. We shall see!

Getting the guys to the airport tomorrow, then one more night of work. Then rest and relaxation shall commence!

No comments: