Tuesday, March 14, 2006

ugh ugh ugh

Bad night at work. Someone got all upset at something the supervisor is doing and walked out, leaving us very short handed for the night. And it was very busy on top of that. The person says that she will not return this week; I hope that when she gets home she might calm down and change her mind. Otherwise this will be the week from hell...

We continue to work on our vacation plans. We now have reservations for the first Chicago leg (including White Sox tickets and tickets to the King Tut exhibit & for the hotel). Tonight I added the hotel reservation for the night in Madison, and we will not need a reservation for the particular tour we will be taking at the Frank Lloyd Wright estate. So just the Wisconsin Dells (hotel) and the second Chicago (hotel and Cubbies tickets) leg to go, and we will be all set.

I should be paying the bills right now, but felt like working on the trip instead. Though I will begin sorting and paying the bills in a few minutes.

We've been having wild weather. The ground is saturated with water from all of the heavy rain and some of the area farm fields are underwater. We had more thunderstorms last night and this morning, and we've been having a pretty bad wind storm since this afternoon.

Only two more nights to go, then Bill and I will be heading down to Muncie to visit Ball State again...I can do this. I can do this even if my coworker really doesn't come in....

No comments: