Monday, March 20, 2006

doing better

Today I am doing a lot better. My nose is still sort of runny, but other than that things are good. Though we will have to see how work is tonight... I have even managed to get some housework done today.

I finished up Erikson's Gardens of the Moon this morning. It was quite well done, though not as good as the Prince of Nothing trilogy by R. Scott Bakker I also recently read. I love Bakker's use of language, and both of these authors are very good world builders, with thousands of years of history behind their creations. Next up will be Erikson's Deadhouse Gates.

It's pretty chilly today. The little flowers are staying tightly in their buds this afternoon. Yesterday was a lot warmer and the little crocuses opened up wide and happily in the sunshine.

There are daffodills and tulips popping up everywhere in the yard. I cannot wait for them to bllom later this spring.

No comments: