Monday, March 13, 2006

sick again

Well, last night at work stank. It was fairly quiet at the beginning of the night, and I even managed to get some of my required continuing education done. But everything sort of fell apart at the end of the night, when one of the narcotic dispensing machines broke down. And then I got nearly uncontrollable diarrhea. I was crying while I was driving home from the pain from the cramps. When I got home I found out that Steven had it in the middle of last week, so we're passing around germs again.

We've pretty much made up our minds about the vacation, though we still have to make some of the reservations.

Saturday: drive to Chicago

Sunday: White Sox game

Monday: King Tut exhibit at the Field Museum, then drive to Madison, Wisconsin

Tuesday: visit the Frank Lloyd Wright estate in Spring Green, Wisconsin, then drive to Wisconsin Dells

Wednesday & Thursday: Wisconsin Dells and water parks

Friday: return to Chicago

Saturday: Cubs game

Sunday: drive home

I am still sick today, but less frequently, so will be trying to go into work.

No comments: