Saturday, March 18, 2006

trip to Muncie; bad cold

Bill and I spent the last couple of days in Muncie. He really likes the architecture school at Ball State; but he likes the campus and food better at Western Michigan. If he could uproot the arch school and move it to Kalamazoo I think he would be very happy. Of course, he would like to be closer to home than that four hour drive, too, which is a big part of things. He is still having trouble making up his mind on which university to attend. I have been giving him advise when he asks, otherwise it is and will be his decision...

I have a rotten cold and sinus headache. That four hour drive each way and the couple of days on the trip were a trial. Hopefully now that I am home and can get a day of rest before having to go back into work will be helpful. I am sure that the rest and plenty of hot tea will help.

No comments: