Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Monday Monday

Tonight at work I got a good chuckle. A week or so ago I watched the film Walk the Line, and told everyone that they should see it because it is very good. Apparently everyone I work with went out and rented it and watched it this weekend. Luckily they all loved it!

Work went well. It wasn't kicking our butts every second like all of last week did. It was steady but not terrible, though we have some pretty sick patients on the intensive care units so it could get ugly on us.

My cold is a lot better, though my ears are still popping when I blow my nose. Yuck!

Dan and the boys are doing fine. Steven wrestled yesterday at a big tournament and took second place, qualifying him go to the state championships for that wrestling organization. Those will be held in Lansing two Saturdays from now. I have tickets to a jazz concert that Friday night; I hope that the wrestling will not interfere with the concert (though I am sure I can find someone else to go with other than Dan if need be, though he would not like that). His spring soccer practices started tonight.

Well, time for a shower after feeding the cats and the dog.

No comments: