Wednesday, March 15, 2006

this is turning into a bad week

Well, as expected, this is turning into a pretty bad week at work...the upset person has called in for most of the week due to stress, and has a doctor's note to back her up. But that does not make it easy on those of us who have to try to do the work of two people each day as a result. We are getting to be pretty stressed out, too..

Right now I am so tired that I want to curl up in bed and not move for a day or so. My head hurts and my whole body aches. I could not even concentrate enough to watch a movie or read this morning, though I did mange to do a bit of laundry. And now I get to go to work.

And tomorrow we're supposed to get between 1-3 inches of snow mixed with sleet in the afternoon, and Bill and I get to drive in it all the way down to Muncie. Does that stink or what? Like I want to drive down there on bad roads when I will be even more tired tomorrow from another night of trying to do two people's work for yet another shift?

 

Ah well. Somehow I will muddle through this, as always.

Just one more night...just one more night...just one...

No comments: