Monday, December 19, 2005

one more page of quizzes

9 LASTS
Last cigarette: never 
Last alcoholic beverage: a glass of wine sometime last month
Last kiss: unknown (define kiss)
Last movie seen: Miracle on 34th Street
Last phone call: yesterday, to the doctor from my cell phone
Last cd played: Beethoven piano concertos
Last bubble bath: unknown, but I need one!
Last time you cried: yesterday when my son got hurt 
Last date: Friday night; went to a Detroit Symphony Orchestra concert and then a late dinner at Pegasus Taverna in Greektown

8 HAVE YOU EVERS
Have you ever dated one of your best friends: yes
Have you ever skinny dipped: yes
Have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it: no
Have you ever fallen in love: once
Have you ever lost someone you loved: yes
Have you ever been depressed: yes
Have you ever woken up and not known where you were: no

7 PLACES YOU'VE BEEN TO
1. Grand Canyon
2. Canyon de Chelly
3. Rocky Mountain National Park
4. Zion National Park
5. Bryce Canyon National Park
6. Arches & Canyonlands National Parks
7. Disney World

6 THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY.
1. filled bird feeders
2. washed dishes
3. comforted a hurt child
4. laundry (wash, dry, sort)
5. went to work
6. drove home in light snow in the middle of the night

5 FAVORITE THINGS (IN NO ORDER).
1. my children
2. my friends
3. chocolate
4. books
5. music

4 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO.
1. my older son
2. my friend Eric
3. my friend Jim
4. my friend Angela

3 WISHES.
1. that my children are happy
2. that my children are healthy
3. that no child will ever be hungry in this world again

2 THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE.
1. visit Yellowstone & the Tetons
2. see wild horses running free

1 THING YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT
1. music

No comments: