Thursday, December 29, 2005

nearly the New Year

Well, I made it through work last night. Once again it was a struggle, but I did it. One more night to go and then I can get some rest and hopefully shake off this vile cold.

Bill is off at a varsity wrestling tournament in Trenton today. Despite having to work tonight, I was still thinking of heading over there to watch part of it, but I am just too worn out. At least his father can be with him today. I will have to call in a few minutes and find out how things are going.

Steven and I have the house to ourselves this morning. We have gotten into the secret stash of Panera three cheese bread and are eating toast and drinking hot chocolate. And snuggling with the cats a lot.

It rained so much yesterday that the snow is nearly gone. But it is supposed to get colder and snow again on New Year's Eve, so you have all of those drunken revelers out driving around in fresh snow. I'm really glad I can be snug and warm at home this year!

No comments: