Friday, March 23, 2007

yucky day

Well, I did make it home.

It was a crappy day.

I had started feeling really bad and weird last night while still at work. I was just plain sick when I woke up this morning.

Wasn't able to get functionally out of bed until nearly 1PM this afternoon - which is something that happened to both Dan and Steven with this bug, too.

Went to work and made all sorts of stupid mistakes, like delivering narcotics to the wrong places in the hospital, then having to go back and sign them back out and take them to the correct place.

Well, at least that is one night I do not have to live through again!

Right now I am playing food guard for the pets, while waiting to take a hot shower. I am making sure that the dog doesn't get into the cat food and the cats do not go after the dog's food.

So tired. We have tickets to go to a Canadian Brass concert Saturday night in Ann Arbor. I really hope that my health will allow us to go!

No comments: