Sunday, March 18, 2007

sleepy day

I am so glad I got that nap before dinner last night! Because Dan has a vile cold, his snoring was much worse than it normally is. I could not sleep in the same room. I ended up getting up at 3AM and dozing on the couch for the rest of the night.

I am really sleepy, and hope I can make it through the rest of the night here at work.

I even resorted to drinking a caffeinated pop, something I have been very good in not doing since I was diagnosed with high blood pressure last month.

Something wonderful - the first spring flowers are blooming in my yard today! Little snow crocuses naturalized in the grass. One pool of white blossoms and one pool of yellow blossoms. It is quite chilly today, and it is supposed to snow in the morning - but spring has got to be coming if the first spring bulbs are blooming!

 

No comments: