Tuesday, March 20, 2007

tomorrow - a day off and a cool date!

Spring is beautiful! Though it is still having a bit of trouble coming in this year. We had a little storm called an Alberta Clipper this morning which gave us a bit of snow, which all melted as the day went on. But the little snow crocuses still bloom. And everyday I see the wild swans in the park as I drive by on my way to work.

Dan is still sick, but I managed to coax him into a hot shower with me tonight when I got home from work, and that seemed to help him feel better. He thinks that he can manage to make it to the concert tomorrow night. We figure we will follow the concert with a nice dinner out - some really spicy ethnic food to open up his sinuses - perhaps Thai or Indian. It will be grand!

I am so happy that I will be off from work tomorrow!

No comments: