Friday, March 9, 2007

another rough day

Thursday was another rough day. I definitely over did it at physical therapy on Wednesday; for the knee moved from aching back to pain and weakness. And the respiratory thing seemed to get worse, too. I started coughing up stuff again, and the sinuses started doing more heavy duty drainage things. Crap.

However, when I got home I was very happy to see Bill's little truck in the driveway. Next week is spring break, and I was not expecting him until sometime Friday afternoon. He has one class on Friday, but the professor excused them, so home he came after Thursday's classes.

Today I wanted only to sleep and rest, but I had a bunch of errands to do. The longest one was going into the cell phone service center to get Bill's phone fixed. It turned out to be cheaper to get him a new one, and they were running a special, so I got one for Steven as well. That errand took over two hours. Luckily the other four errands went by much faster.

Then I came home and took a long nap. Dan made dinner and I managed to eat a bit of salad and a couple of biscuits and a couple of spoonfuls of mashed potatoes. Then more sleep. Then I woke up and decided to take a shower, so here I am.

Besides spending time with both of my sons, I was made happy today by the weather. It made it above freezing today, and it was sunny. I took the dog for a short walk. It was a question of whether Max or Mommy would have their respective bad leg give out first, and today it was Mommy's.

No comments: