Friday, March 23, 2007

yucky day or good day?

Yesterday I did not drag my sorry butt out of bed until 1PM, when I knew I had to get ready for work.

Today I did not drag my sorry butt out of bed until 3:30PM, so that I could go to the grocery store.

So you can probably tell that I am still not feeling very good.

But when I got home, Bill was here. It turns out that he also caught the nasty cold from Dan and Steven, and came home because being home is better for rest and sleep and recuperation than the dorm is.

It is always good to see a beloved person!

I might have to reread the book I have been reading the last couple of days - Chapterhouse Dune. I am not sure if the weirder elements I thought I read were really there in the book or a result of the fever.

And now I have just found out that my beloved friend Danlo's mother passed away yesterday.

Danlo -    

        

No comments: