Thursday, February 1, 2007

very grouchy

Hanging in there. Still in pain. Still grouchy and very anti-social. I do not want to see or talk to anyone but Dan and/or my sons.

Physical therapy started yesterday. I am very faithful thus far in performing the prescribed exercises. I want to feel better. The exercises are designed to make the muscles in my butt and hip and thighs areas stronger, to counteract the bad knee.

One more night at work, then I can rest the knee. Steven and I are planning a movie day on Saturday. Tomorrow I have to run a couple of errands, and then the concert in the evening, so I am unsure of how much actual rest I will be able to get.

It is very cold. The highs are more than twenty degrees below freezing - and it will be even colder over the weekend. On Sunday the high will be about thirty degrees below freezing.

We are in the heart of the winter now.

No comments: