Thursday, February 8, 2007

electrical current

Yesterday they did weird and interesting things to me at physical therapy. They ran an electrical current through one of the muscles in my leg to stimulate it. It felt like a river of ants running up and down a line under my skin. It was not painful, but was unpleasant. Lots of exercises - the ones I do at home are the same, but with more repetitions. And yes - I am performing them faithfully! I want the pain to go away!

My life seems to revolve around exercise, home schooling Steven, physical therapy, and work these days...

Tomorrow I will have the day off from work, thank goodness! Steven has to go in to the doctor at 8AM; I have physical therapy in the late morning. Then I will run some errands (grocery shopping) and then rest in between sets of exercises.

Saturday will be the brunch with my dear friend who moved to Vegas last June. That is something I am really looking forward to!

No comments: