Friday, February 2, 2007

doing better? please? please?

The knee is feeling a bit better today (as it is only a little pain as opposed to agonizing pain). No work, and Dan took it upon himself this morning to run my two errands for me (he claimed he was going right by the two places I needed to go anyway). So this enabled me to have plenty of rest (as well as having plenty of time to do my PT exercises). The rest is probably why the pain is down to a dull and constant ache. But I can live with the ache! Ache is much better than stabbing pains! Or constant extreme pain! Ache is good!

We will be going to the classical concert tonight, but quite likely not the following jazz concert. Poor Dan is just worn out from all of the extra hours the past week or so from snow removal. It would be cruel to him to keep him out so late!

Detroit evening clothing for the coldest night of the winter thus far (thirty or so degrees below freezing with snow flurries):

top half: bra, cami, tank top, long sleeved and turtle necked dress made of very warm material, coat, gloves, hat, hood, scarf

bottom half: panties, skin tight leggings (light brown, about the  color of nylons - think really thick tights without the foot part), half slip, skirt of the longish dress (well down on the calves), wooly warm socks, hiking boots

Not quite cold enough for long underwear, thank God! It's not quite in the negatives (Farenheit) yet (though quickly getting there, and will be there later this weekend) so I can skip that layer!

The coat, hood, gloves, scarf, and hat will be removed in the concert hall and at dinner. To avoid horrible hat hair, I will pile my hair on top of my head in some sort of bun.

No comments: