Friday, February 9, 2007

needed badly: a long nap!

Got up fairly early this morning to make sure I was awake enough to drive to physical therapy. This was after a rough night for the knee - end of the week so it was very swollen and painful (making it hard to go to sleep). I had stepped funny a couple of times last night and had to bite back screams all three times. Bad way for the week to end! Dan was kind enough to take Steven in to his doctor appointment, so at least I was spared getting up super early!

Anyway, had to wake up sort of early for physical therapy, went to physical therapy where they did funky things with electricity again, then Dan wanted to meet me for lunch in Ann Arbor. Went to lunch, then came home and then I had to run Steven to wrestling practice right away. Then it was time for grocery shopping. I am almost done bringing the groceries into the house - I cannot stand the thought of going up the stairs again for a few minutes, and all that is left does not need to be refrigerated.

I am really tired! I need a nap! I have not even done my first set of exercises yet today, so that will come next after the groceries - and by that time Steven and Dan will be home, and I will not be able to take the nap.

Ah well. Perhaps I can go to bed really early instead! Especially since I have to get up really really early tomorrow!

The brunch will be great tomorrow morning - and I will also get to see Steven wrestle in a big tournament, also in Toledo. We will go to the tournament, and leave for an hour or so to go to the brunch.

I think that tomorrow will kill my knee - but seeing my dear friend for the first time since June will be well worth it!

No comments: