Monday, February 5, 2007

like living in the Arctic!

Oh, it is so cold outside! The high today will be just over zero Fahrenheit, and the wind chill is something like twenty below! It is really hurting the poor old doggy - I hope he can survive this week! Poor old Max can hardly walk when he goes outside, as the snow and cold hurt his poor feet and legs so much. I do not even want to think about how cold it will be once the sun goes down tonight! or think about how much it will hurt the poor old dog!

Dan will be driving my Jeep today, dropping me off and picking me up from work. He has to go to a meeting up in Flint tonight, and does not want to risk breaking down in his old truck in this cold in such a rough place. It is fine with me, as I do not want him breaking down in his old truck in Flint, either!

Still in low grade constant pain, though I have been very faithful in doing the exercises. According to the physical therapist, there were signs of early arthritis that showed up in the x-rays. Maybe I will be in low grade pain for the rest of my life, even after the injury to the ligament has healed. Now - that is a depressing thought. But low grade pain I can handle - the horrible and nearly crippling pain of two weeks ago I cannot handle.

No comments: