Wednesday, January 11, 2006

better plans

Well, Dan was the one who said to leave after wrestling on Saturday. He just called and asked if it might be better to leave on Sunday morning after all? To which I gave my friend Eric's (Fisty's) classic answer "Ya think???  So as soon as I get home from work (he called just as I was brushing my teeth and getting ready to leave for work) I will change that hotel reservation to just Sunday night. And all of a sudden, I am not dreading this anymore. Sometimes just a little change can make life a lot better!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope it's a rewarding trip Duchess. :)  Have fun and stay safe.

--Avatar

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm sure that it will be fine. I am actually sort of looking forward to it, now that I do not have to worry about driving there after spending many hours at a wrestling tournamant. :-) The drive would only be a few hours, if not for the bad traffic that always seems to happen at the southern end of Lake Michigan. It was having that drive after already having a full day that was making me think bad thoughts.  ;-)

I still think Bill would be happiest at Ball State of the universities we have visited, and they have also offered him a huge scholarship...the hold up with him committing there is that there is a separate application process for the Architecture School. He has been admitted to the university, but has not yet heard from the architecture college.