Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The week is moving on. Three nights down, two to go. Tonight was better than last night, though we were short shifted on both. Last night I was feeling pretty tired out (at one point when walking down the hall at work I actually nearly fell down because I hadn't lifted one of my feet while walking! ). Today my cold seemed to be a bit better, and I wasn't as bone-jarringly exhausted tonight.

Sometimes other people freak me out. Last night someone was commenting on my nasty wheezy cough, and this guy I've worked with for about ten years told the commentor that "Yeah. She gets sick like this every year in March, in September, and at the Holidays." After thinking a few minutes, I realized he was right. But I thought it was very weird that someone who isn't even a family member knows my health history better than I do!

Am looking forward to the weekend. Hopefully I will even be healthy!  If so, on Friday I will plant flowers all day. And since the hives are pretty much down to little scabs and strange little flakey areas maybe I can try to shave my poor hairy sasquatch legs again.  On Saturday I will be going out to dinner at a wonderful and romantic seafood restaurant in Ann Arbor called the Gandy Dancer.  Then I will be going to a concert with jazz legend Sonny Rollins. And then I will be going for a midnight soak at the hot tub gardens. I can't wait.

No comments: