Friday, September 16, 2005

Another gentle rain is falling tonight. I think it will make my garden very happy!  It is supposed to continue through the day and evening tomorrow, so no bulb planting for me until Saturday. That's OK, as it will give my skin another day to heal. I tried to shave my legs last night and it probably wasn't a very good idea.  I won't try that again until the hives are a bit more healed.

So tomorrow I will do housework, try to squeeze in the last two episodes of the first season of Highlander  , and when the kids get home, I will take them out to get their hair cut. And maybe ice cream if the day isn't too wet and chilly.

I was struck once again tonight by how fortunate I am in the people that I know. Almost everyone I know and interact with on a regular basis is a good and loving person who lives a quiet life dedicated to helping other people.  I am amazingly blessed in knowing them.

No comments: