Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Well, we never got that freezing rain! Thank God. Instead we got a lot more snow than they had been predicting, almost another half foot. School was cancelled yesterday, though the high school still had wrestling practice. And I got to use my four wheel drive for the first time -- the county snow plows left a wall of snow and ice over two feet tall at the end of my driveway. With the four wheel drive I was able to go right through it with no problems at all. What a miraculous invention!!! As long as I live in snow country, I will have vehicles with four wheel drive from now on!!!

Today it has gotten unseasonably warm, and we have a couple of feet of snow melting rather quickly -- which means a heavy fog cover. Luckily my Jeep is also equipped with fog lights! I really love my little truck!!!

No comments: