Wednesday, January 5, 2005

Last night a big storm started moving in. We only got a couple of inches of snow overnight, but it just started up again after breaking for a few hours, and we are supposed to get up to another eight inches, with some freezing rain on top of that. I will go to work early, before the roads get too bad, but am not looking forward to the drive home, when the roads promise to be a mess. I have already made sure that I will have not my usual one but two blankets, my cell phone (which I am bad about forgetting), and extra warm clothes in my vehicle. Tonight maybe I can use the four wheel drive on my Jeep for the first time!

Finished up reading two of the four books by Nevada Barr, to catch up with that mystery series. I read Blood Lure, set in Glacier National Park, and Hunting Season, set in the Natchez Trace. Two more to go, one set in the Florida Keys, and one at Yosemite...

I should get going now, as the snow is really starting to come down again...

 

 

No comments: