Thursday, January 6, 2005

Well, we did get quite a bit of snow, and more coming down. The drive home was slow and careful, but I did not have to engage the four wheel drive. I was able to make it home safely with just two wheel drive. I did leave work an hour early, as I hoped that there would be fewer drivers on the road at 11PM than at midnight. I saw few cars, so that was probably the case.

They have already cancelled school for tomorrow, in our district, and in many neighboring districts. So I am glad I got to come home a bit early, for hopefully the kids will let me sleep a bit in the morning!

Even if they don't, there is only one more night to make it through, then get up moderately early on Friday to take in the Jeep for an oil change. Dan will take me out for a meal while it is in the shop, so that will be nice!

The snow is absolutely gorgeous, by the way. I'm sort of sad that it will be warm and raining this weekend, and that it will all melt...

No comments: