Monday, August 28, 2006

well, going better so far!

Well, today is going better so far, though I am so tired my head feels as if it is wrapped up in cotton. I might have to stop off at the gas station on the way to work to buy some energy drinks.

Steven went ahead and read The Iliad and did the questions by himself. He also read the Civil War chapter, but had to wait for me to get the questions together. Then we watched the next episode of Ken Burns' Civil War documentary mini-series. He still has to read the next chapter of Gods and Generals, and do his blog.

I have to get the astronomy ready for tomorrow; tomorrow it is supposed to rain yet again, so we need to wait still more to do the diet coke & mentos chemistry experiment.

I just hope work is quiet tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I get home I will have to order some tickets to various jazz (for all three of us) and classical (for me and Dan for dates) concerts.

No comments: