Wednesday, August 2, 2006

feeling better

I am feeling a bit better today, though the heat will not abate until tomorrow when a cold front moves through. I made a point of drinking a gallon of water and some large glasses of juice before work, and drinking more water and some iced green tea while at work. I think I have been dehydrated since at least Saturday (when I started feeling rotten) and all of the water definitely has helped.

I even snuck in watching a movie this morning. I watched Casanova, starring the ever handsome Heath Ledger. I was surprised that it was rated an R, as I have seen more naked flesh and raunchiness in PG-13 movies. I will never understand how they come up with some of these ratings. It was actually a cute romantic comedy set in 1700's Venice (which was gloriously lovely).

No comments: