Sunday, August 20, 2006

back to work

Well, in about an hour it will be time to go in to work, something which I truly do not want to do today. I still miss Bill, even though we have been exchanging emails like crazy the last couple of days. He wants me to get his ipod repaired, as he does not care for the selection of radio stations down in Indiana.

Last night we watched V for Vendetta, another interesting science fiction movie marred by the non-acting of Natalie Portman. She's a lovely girl, but I have yet to see her show any acting ability whatsoever.

We had a good dinner, and I baked a cake - strawberry with strawberry icing.

Today we ate a wonderful breakfast, and have spent most of the day figuring out which plays and classical concerts to take Steven to as part of his home schooling. Unfortunately, I had to let my season tickets with the University Music Society go, as most of the concerts I wanted to hear will be on nights when I have to work. But we will go see the Royal Shakespeare Company, and possibly three Detroit Symphony Orchestra concerts, and one from the Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra. We will also probably get tickets to Tommy and to Spamalot.

No comments: