Monday, August 28, 2006

rough weekend

It's been a rough few days. Poor Dan has been very sick, and very grouchy as a result. I have been just plain tired. Steven and Dan fought all day Friday about his algebra, and I wanted to run away from home. The dog had the worst diarrhea yet, and I was stuck cleaning it up all by myself yet again (and Dan and I exchanged some rather nasty words about that). It has been rainy. The Detroit Tigers have been losing. I had to stay and work overtime and cover part of the midnight shift tonight after having worked short on my own shift and doing the work of two people (I just got home, and still have to take a shower and get the history questions ready for Steven for tomorrow). We called Bill on Saturday and he sounds exhausted beyond the ability of words to describe.

At least a good friend of Steven's came over and spent the weekend with him, and that made the kiddo very very happy.

And with that, it is shower time!

No comments: