Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Woke up to snow this morning. Very pretty, but now I have to drive in it to get to work -- yuck!


I very rarely remember my dreams, but last nights's was a doozy. Terrorists exploded small nukes in two cities in Europe and wiped out two small cities, one in France and one in western Russia...in the first part of my dream, I was watching the news and weeping with the children, while Dan was yelling at us (I can't remember why he was yelling...) and then somehow I became one of the women in France, who had
been away from home, and who had lost her family. She/I was in a refugee camp set up by NATO/UN on the shore of a lake filled with reeds...the need to get home, to make sure her/my family really was dead was the one consuming thought...I woke up to her/my screams...
That was such an unsettling and freakish dream! Maybe if that's the sort of dream I usually have, I should be glad not to be able to remember them :(

No comments: