Saturday, January 17, 2004

I guess I messed up a bit yesterday. In order for things to make sense, go down three entries, read that one first, then the one two down, then the one under this one...
Alone with Steven today. Dan and Bill went off to wrestling. It is snowing here, and an ice storm down in Ohio, so I guess we will be leaving tomorrow. Dan tried to be kind yesterday. He talked to my family and friends, and he took the morning off until the kids got home (they had a half day) so I wouldn't be alone. On the other hand, the first thing he asked about after I told him my father had died was how it would affect Bill's wrestling tournament on Saturday. He said he would be back soon after he left, as I was so upset he said I shouldn't be alone, but he left until evening, and then took away the children to wrestling practice, and they were gone for hours. More lies, though he always denies that they are lies. Lies, and lies, and lies, and lies...

No comments: