Thursday, January 8, 2004

Today Steven stayed home from school, so as not to infect anyone else with pinkeye. We have had a very nice morning together, having a big breakfast and hot chocolate, and I got to finish addressing the holiday cards. I think this year I will have to send out Valentines Day cards, as I did not have time to include the kids' school pictures or get presents for most family members due to various sickness and injuries.


Speaking of which, Steven looks very comical today. He has one black eye
which he got in wrestling practice last week, and he has pink eye in the other eye.


He has spent most of the day quietly reading, and I have been spending it doing intensive laundry, as we had to strip the beds because of ring worm exposure and the pink eye. I get to go to work in about an hour...will probably scrub the house some more tomorrow and rest as much as I can to try to heal, then go to Blissfield for the team tournament on Saturday.

No comments: