Wednesday, January 7, 2004

Today Bill was exposed to ringworm, also known as wrestler's bane. What more can happen to the poor kiddo? :(


Cold today, high was around 10 degrees. Almost glad to be sick...got to stay snuggly and warm in bed most of the day until I had to go to work...


Dan had left the house early to do snow removal and came home to change his clothes about 9AM while I was asleep. He walked up to the bed to kiss my forehead and I woke up with this person looming over me and I screamed my head off! Too much like a nightmare I used to have for years and years where I was sleeping and woke up to find my mother standing over me with a sharp knife...


Tommorow Bill will get his academic letter to go along with his varsity athletic letter - I will have to work and will miss
it. (cries)


We haven't heard anything since Christmas about how my dad is doing. I will have to try to track down sisters very soon so I can find out. :( I hope he is all right!!!!!!!!!


I am so glad I had that one very happy weekend right before all of this started...remembering it makes me feel better, makes me stronger, lets me cope with all of this bad stuff. It's amazing what a difference a bit of joy can make. :)

No comments: