Saturday, January 3, 2004

Bad day. I woke up at 4AM, the time I get off work with those midnights...just threw the whole day off...
Bill had a really rough day wrestling...as would be expected two weeks after getting a concussion and wrestling against some of the best teams in the state...yet, he is such a perfectionist he is having trouble accepting that...
Dan kept our bargain...last year wrestling pretty much destroyed our marriage, so we made some agreements between us.  My demands were that he not get into people's faces and that
we leave each tournament to find healthier food and eat lunch. For Blissfield we found a little bakery/tea house that had wonderful soup. Today we found a little bakery in Detroit Beach and bought Polish angel wings and doughnuts, and then a little pizzaria and got pizza. We drove along Lake Erie for awhile...went back to the tournament for awhile...but the gym was so hot and I was so tired we came home after a couple of hours. I went straight to bed, slept for about four hours, woke up and read my book of botany essays.
When Bill came home he was still all upset. Dan and I are now discussing whether to take him back to the doctor just to make sure he is OK... :(
Dan is watching football, Bill is sleeping, Steven is drawing, I will make some toast and then head back to bed very soon...

And tomorrow will be our first real snowstorm of the winter...6-12 inches. I am so glad I am not working like I usually am on Sundays. By the time i have to leave the house on Monday afternoon, the roads should all be fine.

Truly snow I can fully enjoy for once. :)

No comments: