Monday, January 26, 2004

Steven left his trophy out for me to see this morning, and it is indeed a bobblehead. Looks just like a regular trophy, but the head bobbles...
The next couple of days the weather is supposed to get pretty wild. Strom #1 is supposed to come through this afternoon, an ice storm with freezing rain. Late tonight/early tomorrow morning storm #2 will come through, with up to eight inches of snow. It is snowing tiny snow pellets right now, looks like a freezing fog sort of thing. Not looking forward to the drive

into work, or home from work today. It's been a long winter...will be glad for spring to arrive this year. :)
Put in all of my vacation requests for the next year last night, for the time off lottery. I have for a serious chunk of time in late June/early July for going to New Mexico and maybe stopping off at my father's house on the way back, long weekends for Labor Day, my birthday, the kids' birthdays, and Dan's birthday. And a long weekend for Thanksgiving. I will hopefully

know what I actually get off by March. I will hopefully be taking off a lot more time next year, the kids' spring break to take them to Washington and Baltimore, and a week for camping in the summer, and a couple of weeks at Christmas (this is my year to work Christamas and New Years). This year I want to save up a bit of time...Holidays I will be working in 2004 include Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Columbus Day, Christmas, and New Years...they already have those figured out...
Oh, the website for that huge prestigious tournament Steven qualified for is at: http://www.ohiotofc.com

No comments: