Tuesday, January 6, 2004

The kids went back to school today...which means I will only get to see them on three days a week. :( :(


Bill is still not feeling well, having trouble concentrating, even having trouble with his homework, which is amazing as he carries above a 4.0 in straight college prep classes while doing two sports. This thing is frustrating him and breaking my heart. :( Darned concussion!!)


And I am getting sicker now that I have finished my course of antibiotics. Lots of sinus drainage and coughing up stuff again as of Saturday, though 
I am not spitting up any blood this time, thank God.


Snow again tonight, couldn't see the lanes on the roads driving home. Took a nasty fall i n the driveway coming into the house...scraped up my hands and knees... :(


I wish I could take the kids to Florida or Arizona for a few days. We would feel so much better i n the sunshine. :)


Listening to jazz tonight...very relaxing...

No comments: