Monday, January 12, 2004

Things seem to be going well today. Bill still shows no signs of ring worm. :) Steven's pink eye has cleared up so he could go back to school. :) (miss my Little Man, though...) This morning was the first morning since I started getting sick on Dec. 16 when I didn't wake up to an immediate coughing storm, so I might FINALLY be getting better. I am still coughing, and spitting stuff up, but its not bloody and its less frequent, so that is all good. :) I was beginning to think I might not ever get better. :(
Best of all, I get next Monday off of work for MLK Day, and the kids don't have school (though they will probably still have wrestling), so I will be able to go out to lunch and maybe even a movie with them. :) I miss them so much when they are in school...especially with Bill going through such a rough patch right now, I wish I could spend more time with them...

No comments: