Saturday, April 12, 2008

knee pain

Tonight in Chicago the Tigers won their second game.

But it was a cold and rainy night, and Detroit's starting pitcher Dontrelle Willis had a slip and fall on the pitching mound in the first inning and got hurt. If anyone sees that in sports highlights anywhere, know that is pretty much what happened to me when I blew out my knee last year! Feet went right out from under me, and the right knee got hyperextended as I came down. Hope Willis did not rip up things in his knee in his accident, the way I did! :o :shock: :box: :broken: :doomed:

Despite being exhausted today, I did get out for several hours of yard work before the rain moved in. I am glad I got it done - possible snow tomorrow!

In addition to crocuses, we also now have squills and miniature Dutch irises blooming. I am very pleased for all of the little beauties blooming all over the yard!

No comments: