Monday, April 7, 2008

busy weekend

Man, did we ever have a busy weekend.

On Friday I took Steven out to lunch. We went to Chili's because it was close to the store where I had to go shopping, and we knew there were some television there so we could watch the Tigers game. So we sat there and watched the early innings of the game and ate lunch. It was pretty nice, spending time with my son that way.

After I had to go shopping at one of the stores at Arborland Mall (the Bed, Bath, and Beyond) for a wedding shower gift. And then we had to stop off at a little store in Saline to pick up Steven's varsity jacket, which was finally ready.

So we get home, and I immediately had nasty diarrhea once again. I just cannot seem to get better, no matter how closely I watch what I eat. I have lost about 25 pounds in the last three weeks since this thing got going, and it just doesn't seem to want to get any better. **sigh**

On Saturday Steven wanted to go to a Super Smash brothers brawl tournament with some friends, so I got to ferry him and one of his friends around. they had a lot of fun, so it was all cool. After the tournament, Dan and I took the kids out to dinner at Applebee's. It was a fun evening, even though the darned Tigers lost again. And to the stinking White Sox, to add insult to injury.

Sunday was a lovely spring day, so we did yard work all day before I had to go to real work. I got burrs in my clothing, skin, and hair, and scratched my arms all over on branches and brush. But some of my little snow crocuses are blooming, so that sort of makes gardening worth the time and trouble!

 

No comments: