Thursday, April 10, 2008

Henry Fonda?

I got the surprise of my life last night when Dan and I were watching an old movie when I got home from work. He pointed to the screen and said "Hey! There's that actor who looks so much like your father!". He was pointing at Henry Fonda in his role as a general in The Longest Day. Now then, Fonda had dark hair and eyes, and my father gave me golden brown/honey blonde hair and green/blue eyes. So the coloring is different, but Dan says that the high forehead, shape of face, nose, ears, and body build is all very similar.

I only have pictures of my father online when he is quite elderly (I'll have to scan in some of him when he was younger), but tell me if you think their faces (particularly the high forehead) is similar:

That is my parents on their fiftieth wedding anniversary.

here is Henry Fonda in a couple of views:


 

       

No comments: